Sublime 4 Autohotkey (discontinued)
Sublime 4 Autohotkey is nothing but a patch to accelerate Autohotkey development using Sublime Text.
- Syntax-Highting powered by my Autohotkey package.
- Better Auto-complete
- Context-Senstive Help - Press F1 and you see the help page of the requested command/function
- AutoHotkey dedicated color scheme.
- Launch Msgbox Creator, Windows Spy and everything by an Integrated Launcher
(A mod of LaunchQ).
This launcher can be configured to suit all your needs as like LaunchQ.
- This Launcher is backed by a Auto-Sync feature that adds every tool/helper script that you add to avis_sublime4autohotkey\helpers\addons
directory to it.
More details on this can be seen in the guide
- GoTo - Goto [F7] labels, functions, hotkeys and hotstrings in the current editing file.
- Create New Ahk Script on the fly with the old familiar shortcut - Ctrl+N
- Want to use Sublime 4 Autohotkey to run .ahk files. You can do that.
You can use the Open With Dialog to make Sublime 4 Autohotkey.exe the default Autohotkey editor.
- Calltips - Hit F9 (Default) to see Syntax of the underCaret command.
- Portable - You can confidentally move your ST package with the Su4Ahk patch installed.
- Works with all versions of ST
Changes in this version (2.6)
- Better GoTo with search
- Fixed bug with Context-Sensitive F1 help not working correctly if a previous windows was active
Notes on Usage
- To install, paste the whole Su4Ahk package such that sublime_text.exe and Sublime 4 Autohotkey.exe lie in same folder.
- Make sure you see the Tray Menu after running Sublime 4 Autohotkey.exe
- Alt+A is the default shortcut for the Launcher. It can be changed a/c need.
- GoTo - F7
- Calltips - F9
- Context Keyword Help - F1
- New script - Ctrl+N
- Addons Launcher (Msgbox Creator) - Alt+A
See Guide(Dont Miss)
Download the Sublime 4 AutoHotkey Package