- A True Clipboard Manager - Captures Everything
- Supports Preview of Clipboard stored images such as PrintScreen Captures.
- Data-Types are meaningless for Clipjump.It just stores everything.
- Control Clipboards only by using Ctrl+x,Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v.
- Not Mandatory to perform Copy and Cut operations using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+X. Even an application's Copy and Cut will be transferred to Clipjump.
- Clipjump History Tool - View, search and restore old clipboard items.
- FIX Clipboards at certain positions via FIXATE Option.(See FIXATE - A Coders Delight)
- Add selective Data to Windows Clipboard if needed.
- Can have as much simultaneous clipboards as possible. (Depends on Disk Space).
- Very fast Clipboard switching.
- Copy Current Folder path to Clipboard (Ctrl+Alt+X)
- Copy selected files path(s) to Clipboard (Ctrl+Alt+C)
- Idiot-Proof! - Captures Clipboard entries from everywhere, whether it be an external program or PrintScreen Captures.
- Easily Configurable - You can change settings via a GUI.
- Free, Portable, Open Source
Changes in this version
- Added a GUI for editing settings.
- Added a Clipboard history tool with search to quickly locate old clipboard habitants.
- Fixed a bug when copying/moving inside zipped folders open in Explorer
- Enhanced running web links from Clipjump
- Better About Window now
- Now "[more]" symbolises more text in current clipboard
- Fixed a bug where "---> more" didnt appear when moving backwards (Ctrl + C)
- Now it's possible to suspend Clipjump's clipboard monitoring via Autohotkey script. (See here)